The NAH Pediatric Care-A-Van is hosting a first come, first served Walk-In Clinic at Association House of Chicago on Wednesday, April 10th from 9:00a-12:00p. This is a great opportunity for students and family to get any necessary health services. There is no cost associated with this clinic, insurance is not required, and there are English and Spanish speakers on staff.
The Care-A-Van provides no cost medical services to youth and young people at schools, daycares, and organizations in the community.
A little bit about the clinic-
- All of our services are provided at no cost to the individual or family.
- Insurance is not required in order to receive services.
- If possible, patients should bring their most recent medical &/or vaccine records with them, even if they’re in another language.
- We have both English and Spanish speakers on our staff.
- Young people, 18-22 years old can fill out and sign their own paperwork; however vaccines can only be given to individuals 18 and under who qualify.
- Parents/legal guardians are encouraged, but not required to be present in order for their child(ren) to be seen on the van. As long as each young person has a completed consent packet, children can be accompanied by a responsible adult/caregiver, or be by themselves if they’re old enough. We will also have consents available to fill out onsite on April 10th.