Please refer to CPS Guidance when accessing and setting up your Parent Portal. They have a section of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get started. However, here is some information that might be useful:
- If you do not have access, you must verify your contact information is correct in our system. Please contact the school clerks to verify this information.
- If you have multiple children, you should be able to access all students in one account. If you do not have access to all your children’s grades, it is likely that they are not linked. Please email email@example.com so that Ms. Garcia can link student accounts. Please allow 3-5 days for Ms. Garcia to update the account. *ASPEN UPDATE REQUESTS WILL NOT OCCUR UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL*
- If you would like to set up your notifications to get alerts when your child’s grades reach a certain threshold, you can do so by doing the following:
- Sign in to Parent Portal. You will see the “At a Glance” screen
- On the left side, find the menu and click on “View Full Site”
- Click on the “Family” tab on the top and you should see “Notifications” in the sidebar. Here is where you can set grade alerts.