Attention Middle School Parents,
At this time, I am lifting the ban and allowing students to go to Mariano’s before and after school. The students have demonstrated a great deal of responsibility this school year, and have earned back this privilege. I will speak with the students this week about the school’s expectation for shopping in the store and I am asking you to do the same. All 4th-5th graders must continue to be accompanied by an adult.
Please discuss the following:
- Students should not go with large groups to the store.
- Do not go to the store if you don’t have any spending money
- Do not run, horseplay or yell in the stroe.
- Do not play in the food bar or eat food you don’t pay for
- Do not go to the store with a friend you know has “sticky fingers.” All parties will be arrested.
- Mariano’s privileges will be revoked, if students are late to school due to shopping at the store
- We are a no peanut, no excessive sweets, no candy, no gum and no “hot chips of of any kind” school.
Thank you for your support.