Dear Youth Guidance Families-
We hope this email finds you and your family safe and healthy. We miss working with you and your students within the walls of your school.
As we start this second quarter of this unprecedented school year, we are offering additional off-site programming in response to your wants and needs! We hope that these new options give you more flexibility for your students to have some time, in person, with other students, in safe environments.
It is so important that we have enrollment for these new options, now and going forward, in order for us to keep staff employed. Our ultimate goal is to be back in your school as soon as possible, but without enrollment now, we will not be able to sustain our staffing to be ready for that time.
If you are safely able, we are asking, honestly and humbly, that you enroll in our programs, for your students now and the future of Youth Guidance. We want nothing more than to continue serving your students. Thank you, as always, for your support.
Katie Svaicer, M.A.M. | Program Manager-Extended Day and Enrichment
When: Monday – Friday during after school hours, 3:00pm-6:00pm
Where: Willow Creek Community Church, 1347 S. State St.
Who: Kindergarten – 8th Grade
Fee: $300 Full-time $265 Part-time
- ·Programming will start Monday, November 9th, 2020 and run through Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021
- Full-time enrollment is everyday, Monday through Friday. Part-time enrollment is any 3 days of your choosing. We request that the days remain consistent throughout a given month.
- Enrollment is ongoing. You may enroll and cancel your enrollment as it fits your schedule. We are flexible!
- All applications, consent forms, and virtual enrichment registration forms need to be completed online
- All virtual enrichment classes require a minimum number of students to be registered at the beginning of the session for the class to run. If minimum enrollment is not met, classes will be canceled, and parents will be notified.