South Loop’s Harvest Fest held on October 31, 2023
Please do not send candy, treats or sweets to school for distribution.
We are a candy, gum, peanut free and limited sweets school.
K-3 Costume Parade: 2:30pm
Trunk or Treat in the Primary Building Parking Lot: 3:15-5:15pm *We still have space for more participants! Sign up HERE if you’d like to join in on the fun! Setup anytime between 8:30am-2:30pm
Students may wear costumes to school on October 31, 2022. K-3 students will participate in a parade. Classroom teachers will determine the time of the parade.
Primary Teachers may request parent volunteers for indoor or outdoor activities. All parents must be approved to volunteer- Level 2. Please provide a copy of your picture ID to Mrs. Shelton.
To ensure all students safely participate and enjoy classroom activities, we ask you follow the guidelines below: Students will be asked to remove any costume that is not following the guidelines listed below.
- If walking, masks should not be worn to or from school to ensure safety.
- Costumes can NOT include blood, knives, guns, or other depictions of weapons, monsters.
- Costumes should be respectful of individuals and groups in our society and may not depict political views, violence, gore, body mutilation, cultural or ethnic insensitivity
- Costumes which depict or encourage drug use, alcohol use, and/or gang activity are prohibited.
- Costumes must be respectful not exposing any inappropriate body parts.