With a continued shift to online learning at school and home, teaching students good digital citizenship habits and safer Internet use has become yet another curriculum issue.
From social media threats and fake news to the “dark” web, dangerous TikTok trends, cyberbullying, data privacy, and more, equipping parents with the knowledge they need to help their kids stay safe online remains a priority—but many don’t know where to start. Our free Family Tech Talk event can help.
Our next Family Tech Talk Zoom webinar will be held on Wednesday, January 25th at 6:00 pm.
This is a great opportunity for parents to learn (from a Trend Micro expert) what their kids are doing online and how they can help keep them safe.
Parents will learn:
- Social media insights and trends
- Tips for managing screen time
- Best practices to help kids be safe online
- How to help kids learn to be kind and respectful to themselves and others
- Ways to manage devices, including app settings for age-appropriate content, camera and privacy settings, and more
- Plus, a live Q&A allows parents to ask their own questions and feel supported by other parents attending from schools across the country