We are just one week away from the 2019 Spring Benefit, our last fundraising event of the year. If you have not purchased your ticket, do so now at https://benefit.southloopschool.org/spring/
Tickets are $75 pre-event, $85 at the door. Each ticket includes event entertainment, music, dancing, food, drinks, and an amazing silent auction.
The silent auction will open on Monday! At that point you will be able to register and start to bid on items online. Please share the online auction with friends & family. Anyone who wants to support the school can place bids.
Here’s a preview of what to expect, over 150 auction items, including:
– Hotel/resort stays in Chicago, Miami, Italy, and Saugatuck.
– Fitness classes/membership of any kind – yoga, boxing, health club, spinning, marathon training programs and more!
– Tickets to Sporting Events
– Dining experiences at South Loop local favorites, and across town in renowned restaurants such as Boka, Momotaro, Dineamic group & Mercat a La Planxa.
– Unique experiences such as a fireworks cruise and sailing on Lake Michigan, and a private tennis lesson by a US Open champion coach.
– Summer camps and other kids activities: Steve & Kate Camp, Arts and Media Camp at Columbia College, coding classes, soccer camps, Spanish camp, music lessons, trampoline party, math party, tennis lessons and much more!
– Teacher socials and Classroom projects you don’t want to miss! Examples: Pool party with Mrs. Smith, Beach party with Ms. Martin, Dog park playdate with Mrs. Hereford, nerf gun battles with Mr Zettle and Mr Laino, mini golf with Mr Coppola and Mr Rocha.
Remember that you need to attend the event to bid on Teacher Socials and Classroom Projects.
Do you need one more reason to attend? You heard it from our Principal and Assistant Principal that if we reach the goal of $10,000 cash donations they will perform an unforgettable lip sync battle!
Stay tuned for more announcements over the weekend on how to register and get ready for bidding.
The Spring Benefit Committee