YOUTH GUIDANCE EXTENDED DAY
SOUTH LOOP ELEMENTARY
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- After School Hours: Monday–Friday, 3:00pm–6:00pm (K-3rd) and 3:30pm-6:00pm (4th-8th)
- Students in grades Kindergarten through 8th. Grade level is reflective of grade entering in fall of 2019. Students from all schools are welcome.
- Fall programming will start Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 and run through Tuesday, June 16th, 2020
- Enrollment is ongoing and registration can start with at least 24 hours advance notice as long as space is available. However, monthly tuition and enrichment classes are not prorated based on late arrivals and late registration
- There will be a winter and spring camp
- There is no programming on one-off non-attendance days (i.e. Columbus Day, Veterans Day, etc.)
- All applications, consent forms, and enrichment registration forms need to be completed online
- All enrichment classes require a minimum number of students to be registered at the beginning of the session for the class to run. If minimum enrollment is not met, classes will be canceled and parents will be notified.
- Enrichment classes will begin in October. More details coming soon.
- K-3rd grade programming will be at the Plymouth Ct. location
- 4th-8th grade programming will be at the Dearborn St. location