7:45 – 8:00am
Drop-Off begins. Children can play – with parent / guardian supervision – on the playground, or enter school through the southwest door (end of the playground, closest to Federal) for breakfast in the cafeteria. During inclement weather, students may enter through same doors early & wait in the cafeteria.
Students line up in their designated class line on the playground to be escorted into the building by South Loop staff. Students in the cafeteria will be escorted by South Loop staff.
Any students arriving after 8:05am will be marked tardy, and should be escorted by a guardian into the building through the Main Entry on Plymouth to sign-in as tardy.
Please be patient and courteous, and follow the flow of traffic procedures. Follow the directions and look for staff and parent volunteers to guide you.
1. Enter on 14th St. & State St.
2. Head west on 14th St. to Federal St.
3. Turn right and head north onto Federal St.
4. Stay on the east side of the street, pull forward to playground entrance (Do not leap frog.)
5. Drop off on the east side of Federal St. (Look for Signs by the playground entrance)
6. Continue to pull forward and turn right into the parking lot.
7. Turn right onto Plymouth Ct.
8. Head south to 14th Plymouth Ct.
9. Turn left onto 14th St.
Do not drop off or pick-up students in the middle of the street. Please pull to the curb and continuously move forward for other waiting parents. This is a necessary precaution for the safety of all students. Do not stop or park by the main entrance of the schools at any time. Do not block our neighbor’s driveways for any reason.
YOU MAY TEMPORARILY PARK ON THE SCHOOL SIDE OF THE STREET ONLY, TO PICK UP BUT MUST FOLLOW THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC AS OUTLINED ABOVE
• ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBLE PARKING
• NO PARKING IN FRONT OF MAIN DOORS WHERE BUSSES HAVE TO DROP OFF
• DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR’S DRIVEWAYS
• DO NOT PARK THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE TRAFFIC PATTERN
• NO DOUBLE PARKING
NOTE: 2:45 -3:15 Plymouth Court is a one way steeet from 12th -13th street
DISMISSAL – 3:00pm
All kids must be picked up by a Parent/Guardian or another designated adult (please let your teacher & office know ahead of time).
124 & 127 will dismiss on 12th Federal Street: Door 7
131 will dismiss out of playground: Door 3
220, 221, and 224 will dismiss on 12th Plymouth Court: Door 2
225, 226, and 205 will dismiss out of the main entrance: Door 1
207, 208 and 209 will dismiss out of playground: Door 6
If you are late and teacher is not outside anymore, please proceed to Main Entrance and your child will be waiting by the office or hallway.
EXTENDED DAY PICK-UP
Pick up is at the Main Entrance. Please follow the protocols put in place by our Extended Day Right at School Program.