8th grade parents,
We hope this email finds you safe and well. While this year has brought some unprecedented challenges our way, it’s still our goal to provide a memorable and safe graduation experience for our 8th graders. The virtual graduation will be held on June 15th at 9:00am. We will send the invite link on Friday, June 12th.
Please read the following carefully to ensure a smooth graduation parade on June 15th at 12 pm at the PRIMARY BUILDING. We will begin lining up cars at 11:00 am to collect school items and hand out the graduation packets. The parade ceremony will begin promptly at 12pm. Decorate your cars. Make signs. CELEBRATE! We hope other families will help us in celebrating our graduating class!
Textbooks, Chromebooks & Chargers: Tape a Label on all items with the student’s full name
- 8th graders can return textbooks, novels, instuments, chromebooks and chargers Monday, June 8th – Friday, June 12th.
- Cracked screens: cash payment for repairs $100
- Broken Chromebooks: cash payment for repairs or replacement $200
- Lost/Broken chargers: cash paymnet for replacement $35
- Lost textbooks: cash payment for replacement $50
June 15, 2020 at 11:00 am
Luncheon fees will be issued via a school check on June 15th
1. Enter on 14th St. & State St.
2. Head west on 14th St. to Federal St.
3. Turn right and head north onto Federal St.
4. Stay on the east side of the street, pull forward to parking lot entrance (Do not leap frog.) Stop at the entrance of the parking lot until parade begins at 12pm.
5. Continue to pull forward and turn right into the parking lot. Drive slowly
6. Turn right onto Plymouth Ct. Drive slowly
7. Head south to 14th Plymouth Ct. Drive slowly
8. Turn left onto 14th St. Please adhere to the following for the safety of all:
- -Stay in your cars
- -Wear a mask
- -Keep pulling forward once the parade begins
- -Drive slowly
- -Do not stop or park on Plymouth Court or Federal street
- -Be careful if graduates will lean out of cars
*South Loop staff will continue to collect text books , instruments, chromebooks and chargers (11am -11:55am)
For those unfamiliar with the layout of the primary building and surrounding community, please refer to the following guide: