A few reminders for Report Card Pick Up on Wednesday, November 14th
Report Card Pick Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm and 3:45 pm – 6:00 pm
Teacher break is from 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm. Teachers will not be available to meet at this time.
Kindergarten & 1st Grades will meet by scheduled appointment at the branch. Please contact your child’s teacher if you have not received confirmation of your appointment time.
2nd – 8th Grades will meet by scheduled appointment at the main building. Please contact your child’s teacher if you have not received confirmation of your appointment time.
5th – 8th Grades: After parent conference with the homeroom teacher, parents can try to visit any 5th – 8th grade teacher on a first come first serve basis.
Ancillary teachers will be available to meet in the main building only.
Diverse Learner Teachers will be available to meet at both buildings. Contact your child’s teacher to schedule a time to meet.
* Conference times are limited to 10 minutes or less – if you need more time, please schedule another time to meet with your child’s teachers.
TO DO LIST before or after your conference:
- Pay School fee: All families are expected to pay the school fee- $75 per student (up to 2 students per family)
- Students are highly encouraged to attend the parent conference. Parent conferences are student-led.
- Submit any excused absence notes to both main offices.
- Update any emergency contact, phone number, or change of address in both main offices