As we enter the flu season and still experiencing COVID cases, please sign up for free weekly COVID testing. Testing is critical to keeping our school community healthy and safe. If your child is exposed to COVID19 or test positive for COVID19, please report the exposure and/or positive case to CPS REPORT A POSITIVE CASE . We will provide a rapid test kit to the parents of any student sent to the care room.
REGISTER FOR WEEKLY TESTING through the ReadyCheckGo Testing Program
- Every CPS student who wants to enroll in weekly COVID-19 testing for the 2022-23 school year MUST complete a new consent form. Consents from last school year or this summer WILL NOT be valid for the 2022-23 school year. For assistance in completing this consent form, please use this guide. To access a paper form, please use the links provided above.
- Additional TestingIn addition to the weekly testing program, CPS will also provide rapid COVID-19 tests to families and staff in the following situations:
- If an individual was deemed a close contact to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, the individual can receive two tests to be administered on the immediate Monday and Thursday following exposure.
- If there is an outbreak in a classroom.
- If an individual is symptomatic at school.
- Report a Positive TestIf at any time you test positive for COVID-19, please report the positive test to cps.edu/covidresults and isolate for a minimum of five days. If you still feel symptoms after five days, please continue to isolate until 24 hours after symptoms resolve without the use of fever-reducing medication.
- REPORT A POSITIVE CASE