WHERE TO REGISTER
Summer Registration Hours *Updated*
Middle School Building Only
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
Required with NO EXCEPTIONS:
1.Parent/Guardian’s IL Driver’s License or State ID with current boundary address. If you recently moved, please bring the paper copy issued by the Department of Transportation
2. Original Lease/Mortgage- Bring the entire lease agreement
3. Proof of current address with includes but is not limited to any of the two of the following documents:
- Two original utility bills (gas, electric, water – not cell phone) (or)
- One original utility bill and one of the following:
• an original voter’s registration form
• Original piece of mail from the City of Chicago or State of Illinois
• Employer identification card;
• MediPlan/Medicaid Card;
• Court documents;
• Original Bank statement
4. Proof of age includes, but is not limited to, the following original documents:
- Child’s birth certificate
5. Immunization Requirements- We can provide you with the medical forms to take to your primary physician
- Diphtheria, Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Tetanus (DTP, DTaP & Tdap)
- Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
• Two (2) doses of varicella are required for kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th,11h, & 12th grades. The first dose on or after the first birthday and the second dose no less than four weeks (28 days) after the first dose.
• One (1) dose required on or after the first birthday for PreK, 3rd, 4th, 5th, grades.
- Haemophilus Influenzae, Type B (HIB)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (PCV)
• If none is received before age 24 months, only one (1) dose is required from age 24 to 59 months of age. Not required age 5 years or older
- Meningitis Conjugate (MCV4)
• One (1) dose of the meningitis vaccine for 6th, 7th and 8th grades.
• Two (2) doses of the meningitis vaccine for 12th grade.
• 2nd dose must be administered at least 8 weeks after 1st dose.
• If the 1st dose was given at age 16 or older; only one (1) dose will be required for 12th grade.
Medical, eye and dental records:
The following must be provided during registration or as soon as they are available to you (before October 1, 2022).=
- Medical with up-to-date immunizations
- Eye exam
- Dental exam
CPS Health Requirements and Forms
- HEALTH FORMS FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS
- Health Requirements for Kindergarten Students [ ENGLISH ]
- Minimum Health Requirements [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
- Student Health and Schools Forms Booklet [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
• Preschool: If you have a child who will be three years or four years old on or by September 1, and are interested in a preschool program, please visit www.cps.edu/ChicagoEarlyLearning. For personal assistance, please contact the South Loop Early Childhood Center at (773) 534-9066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old but not yet 6 on or by September 1st
• 1st Grade: Child must be 6 but not yet 7 on or by September 1st
Please refer to Chicago Public School enrollment guidelines for more information.