At this time we can not finalize the Tentative Hybrid Plans because we are waiting on the final determination for staff’s ADA accommodations. I should be able to provide a final plan with teacher assignments and updated student schedules for Preschool, Kdg & DL families by January 8th.
As of now, you can reference our current TENTATIVE Kdg- 8 & DL Hybrid Plan. https://tinyurl.com/SLShybridplan
Preschool Hybrid Plan https://tinyurl.com/PreKHybridPlan
Possible changes once the Hybrid Plan is finalized:
- Pre-K StudentsPre-k will attend in-person learning daily
- Tuition Based 8am – TBD
- PreK 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- PreK Cluster Program 8:30 -11 am (AM Program) and 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (PM Program)
- There will be one pre-K pod (13 students) and one cluster-pod (2). Your child’s teacher may change.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building. Parents will sign their child in on the clipboard located at the door and students will be escorted to their classroom by a TA and/or Mr. Charlie.
- Kdg.-3rd Students 8am – 3pm
All Kdg.-3rd grade pods will be in the Primary Building on their designated in-person learning days (TBD). Based on the number of students opting into HYbrid and the number teachers requesting Tele -work (working from home), students may be assigned to a different homeroom (a different classroom teacher). Kdg-3rd Students will have music or PE as their specials class.
- ELL Students– ELL students will attend in-person learning on the same days; either Monday & Tuesday OR Thursday & Friday.
- 4th-8th Grade Students 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
No early drop off will be available 4th-6th grade students will attend in-person learning on Mondays and Tuesdays at the Middle School building.7th-8th grade students will attend in-person learning on Thursdays and Fridays at the Middle School building.4th-8th grade teachers will have one pod of students.
- Students may be placed in different homerooms due to the number of teachers approved for Tele-work. 4th-8th grade students will remain with their pods, in their homeroom’s classroom all day.Students will not transition between classes. Instead, teachers will transition from class to class. 4th- 8th grade students will have either gym, art, music or band for their specials class. Each grade will have one specials only.