SOUTH LOOP SCHOOL PRIMARY BUILDING parking lot, Monday, August 10, 9-3
- Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago has agreed to provide our students with vaccination services based on appointment. The direct contact information for this provider is 312-227-2271, firstname.lastname@example.org, Gabriela Ibarra, coordinator
- A limited number of appointments will be available to comply with CDC guidelines for patient spacing. Parents will call the phone number above and receive an appointment and be given instructions about how to conduct the visit safely.
- Opportunities for the public to gather will be discouraged and the program will operate a protocol to maintain 6 ft. between participants.
- Cloth face coverings must be worn by patients and hand sanitizing / washing protocol followed as appropriate. CDC cleaning guidelines will be followed between patients.
- Mobile Van staff, but not patients, may need to use your restrooms.
- Please find attached copies of the flyer and parent letter (two sided) in both English and Spanish.
- Should demand for appointments exceed supply, there is the possibility of another visit to be arranged directly by the school and provider.